Terms & Conditions
1. Agreement to Terms
2. How to Contact Us
This Site is controlled and operated by Continental Wine & Food Ltd of Trafalgar Winery, Leeds Road, HUDDERSFIELD, West Yorkshire, HD2 1YY, England. In order to contact CWF, in the first instance please either email email@example.com or write to CWF Marketing, Continental Wine & Food Ltd, Trafalgar Winery, Leeds Road, HUDDERSFIELD, West Yorkshire, HD2 1YY, England.
3. Online Privacy Notice
4. Trademarks and Copyrights
This Site, together with the Site design, text and graphics and their selection and arrangement, all software compilations and underlying source code and all materials, characters, logos or other images on this Site (together Material) are protected by copyrights, trade marks or other intellectual property rights which are owned and controlled by CWF or by other parties that have licensed their material to CWF or consented to its usage (together Rights). CWF respects the intellectual property rights of others and asks users of this Site to do the same. Your use of this Site carries with it no rights in relation to CWF or third parties Rights. All right, title or interest (including all Rights) in this Site belongs to CWF (or the applicable third party) and you acquire no proprietary interest in this Site or in any Material.
5. Your Use of Material
You may access and display Material and all other content displayed on this Site for non-commercial, personal, entertainment use on a single computer only. The Material and all other content on this Site may not otherwise be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, saved, modified, publicly performed or used for any purposes, whether commercial or non-commercial, unless specifically authorised by CWF , except to the extent necessarily required in order for you to display, use and navigate this Site. Any authorisation to copy Material granted by CWF in any part of this Site for any reason is restricted to making a single copy for non-commercial, personal, entertainment use on a single computer only, and is subject to your keeping intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Using any Material on any other web site or networked computer environment is prohibited. In addition, , you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sublicense or create derivative works from this Site or any of the Material, which includes the information and software made available on this Site.
6. Forums, Postings and E-mails
You must not post e-mails or submit to or publish through Forums or otherwise make available on this Site any content, or act in a way, which in our opinion:
- libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive or causes annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person; seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyones copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- where you do not have the right to transmit such content under any contractual or other relationship (e.g., the content is inside information, proprietary or confidential information received in the context of an employment or a non-disclosure agreement);
- advocates or promotes illegal activity;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavour (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as specifically authorised on this Site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs which may interrupt, destroy, damage, interfere with, slow the operation of, render less efficient or in any way impair or limit the functionality of this Site or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications system;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this Site;
- copies any other pages or images on this Site except with appropriate authority; includes MP3 format files;
- amounts to a pyramid or similar scheme;
- amounts to data warehousing (i.e., using any web space made available to you as storage for large files which are only linked from other sites);
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this Site or any networks connected to this Site; or
- contains links to other sites that contain the kind of content, which falls within the descriptions set out above.
CWF is interested in hearing from you. It is, however, our policy that we will not accept or consider unsolicited submissions of concepts, stories, or other potential content. Therefore, please do not send CWF any such unsolicited submissions.
In any event, any material you send to us will not be treated as confidential. Please act responsibly when using this Site. You may only use this Site and its contents for lawful purposes and in accordance with applicable law and you are prohibited from storing, distributing or transmitting any unlawful material through this Site. You may not collect or store personal information regarding other users. You recognise that storing, distributing or transmitting unlawful material could expose you to criminal and/or civil liability. You understand and agree that all materials publicly posted (other than by CWF) or privately transmitted on or through this Site are the sole responsibility of the sender, not CWF, and that you are responsible for all material you upload, post or otherwise transmit to or through this Site.
8. Our Use of Content
CWF will consider anything you provide to CWF and/or contribute to this Site as available for our use free of any obligations to you, except where we have expressly solicited Invited Submissions and those submissions are expressly governed by Additional Terms appearing elsewhere on this Site (see section 6 (Forums, Postings and E-mails) and section 7 (Submissions) above), in which event those Additional Terms will determine how we will treat your Invited Submissions.
To access this Site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide registration details.It is a condition of use of this Site that all the details you provide will be correct, current, and complete. You agree to notify CWF immediately of any changes which are relevant to your registration. If we believe that any of the details are not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this Site, or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your account.
11. System Abuse
Without limitation, you agree not to send, create or reply to so called mailbombs (i.e., emailing copies of a single message to many users, or sending large or multiple files or messages to a single user with malicious intent) or engage in spamming (i.e., unsolicited emailing for business or other purposes) or undertake any other activity which may adversely affect the operation or enjoyment of this Site by any other person.
You may not reproduce, sell, resell or otherwise exploit any resource, or access to any resource, contained on this Site.
Any passwords used for this Site are for individual use only, are personal to you and are not transferable. You shall be responsible for the security of your password (if any). CWF shall be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that CWF considers insecure, CWF will be entitled to require this to be changed and/or terminate your account. You are responsible for all information posted on this Site by anyone using your user name and password. If you become aware of any breach of security involving your user name and password you must notify us immediately.
You must not use any services or facilities provided in connection with this Site to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g. password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools) are strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of system security, CWF reserves the right to release your details to system administrators at other sites in order to assist them in resolving security incidents.
In order to use this Site, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web and pay any service fee associated with that access. You will need to provide all equipment necessary to connect to this Site on the World Wide Web (including a computer, modem and/or other access devices).
CWF, reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of this Site and/or any software, facilities and services on this Site, with or without notice, and/or to establish general guidelines and limitations on their use.
CWF reserves the right to suspend, restrict, or terminate access to this Site and/or edit, refuse to post or remove any Invited Submissions or any other material you submit for any reason at any time.
14. Local Regulations
CWF makes no representation that Materials or other content in this Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom. If you choose to access this Site from other locations you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk. You are responsible for complying with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
16. Third Party Sites
CWF may provide links to other websites or resources and may post or make available content provided by third parties (Third Party Content) solely as a convenience to its users. CWF role in providing Third Party Content is as distributor only and accordingly CWF does not review, assess, examine or endorse such Third Party Content including the accuracy or reliability of any text, information, data, photographs, graphics, advertisements, promotions, representations or statements. In addition, CWF does not know, does not examine and does not accept any duty to examine the way that you or other users use this Site or the nature of the information that you or other users are sending or uploading to this Site and CWF therefore excludes all liability of any kind (including for libel, breach of confidence, intellectual property right infringement, invasion of privacy and negligence) for the transmission or reception of such information of whatever nature by, about or to you.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- unless CWF expressly agrees otherwise, it is not responsible for services provided by third parties on this Site or for the availability of any sites or material you access through this Site;
- CWF will not be party to any transaction or contract with a third party that you may enter into and CWF shall have no liability to you in respect of any such transaction, whether arising in contract, tort, under statute or otherwise; and
- you will not involve CWF in any dispute between you and a third party.
In particular, CWF cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from any third-party site that links to or from this Site since other shop channels are owned and operated by independent retailers. CWF does not endorse any of the merchandise, nor has CWF taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in such third party sites. CWF does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give to any third party, and you irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online transaction with any such third party.
17. Our Obligations and Limitations on Liability
CWF cannot and does not guarantee that this site will always be fully operational or error free it does not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist or for any costs or losses that may arise from your use of this site or any inability to access this site.
CWF excludes, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, and save in respect of death or personal injury arising from CWF negligence, all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with this site or its unavailability. This exclusion shall apply in respect of (without limitation) any interruption of services, lost profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data, or any other consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with this site, even if CWF has been advised of the possibility of such damages, whether arising in contract, tort, under statute or otherwise. CWF does not warrant that this site is free from viruses or any other material that may have a harmful effect on any computer software or hardware or telecommunications system.
18. Governing Law
This Site is controlled and operated by CWF from its offices within the United Kingdom.